- Fire juggling props should only be used by professional circus performers and experienced jugglers
- Fire juggling props are not toys and are not intended to be used by children or anybody under 18 years of age
- Fire juggling props should only be used outdoors and within a safe environment
Juggling is fun but some aspects can be dangerous! The main danger with juggling is fire - fire is dangerous, so please take note of the following advice:
- Only ever use the correct lighting fluid (paraffin); never petrol, as it is far too flamable and can be explosive!
- Only light your equipment when you feel you are fully prepared and ready and represent as little risk to yourself and others as possible.
- Always shake excess paraffin off your wicks first, to avoid splash back.
- Keep your audience well away from the action: it might look good close up but it definitely won't feel it if you make a mistake!
- Keep a suitable fire extinguishing device handy; this can be anything from a wet cloth to a complete fire extinguisher, as long as it will put out a fire. Then you and others around you will be much safer in the event of an accident.
- When using fire, practice with a buddy, just in case you are badly injured.
- Avoid loose fitting clothes, as these can catch easily on a burning wick.
- Avoid synthetic materials, as these can ignite quickly.
- Tie long hair back, if you want to keep it!
- Never use fire products under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Fyrefli consider any form of fire breathing or fire eating to be seriously dangerous, and which will damage your health. Fyrefli Ltd accepts no liability and takes no responsibility for any damage or injury caused by the misuse of our products.
- Have fun!!