The site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use. By using the site, you our bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the site and all the services provided in connection with it. Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time and such amendments will come into force on the day following the date of amendment. You should always check to ensure that you agree with them in relation to each transaction you make.
- A security system is in place and instructions contained in the site in relation to payment should be adhered to at all times.
Working days means Monday to Friday each week but excluding statutory holidays.
Please consult our safety notices for information on using your product as some products, for examples those involving fire, could lead to injury or death.
- The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions processed by this site and over phone lines. Please read carefully and print a copy for reference.
- To order goods through the site, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Each order by you represents an offer to purchase goods subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- All prices are shown in Pounds Sterling and include V.A.T. but not delivery charges, which are added when you process your order. We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order except in the instance where an error has occurred with the data making up the information which is projected through the website. In the event that an error is discovered with the price of any goods, you may have ordered we will inform you as soon as we can possibly contact you whereupon we will give you the option of amending and processing your order at the correct price or cancelling it. In the possible event that we cannot contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, we will give you a full refund.
- It is not practical for us to publish comprehensive technical details on the site. Each image, descriptive matter, specification and advertising on the site is solely to give an approximate description of the goods.
- fyrefli.com and or Fyrefli Ltd cannot be held responsible for the total accuracy of the information that is published, though every effort is maintained to keep the information as accurate and up to date as possible. Therefore, all the actions taken by users of the goods obtained via the website are their own responsibility.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund. Payment can be made by most major Credit and Debit Cards (except American Express and Diners Club). Payment by Cheque is possible offline. If the customer chooses to pay by cheque then the order is created when the cheque has been received and cleared. Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created.
- As soon as the goods are delivered to you, they become your responsibility. We will deliver only to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature. From the time of receipted delivery, any loss or damage to the goods will be your responsibility and at your risk. Any transit damage, shortages or wrong goods supplied, must be noted on the delivery/consignment note at the time of delivery.
- Customers are advised to examine goods on delivery in case they are damaged or faulty. In the unlikely event the goods are faulty or damaged when delivered please contact us immediately by phone or alternatively by e-mail within 48 hours, Quoting your order reference, invoice number and details of the problem.
- Transit damage, shortages or wrong goods noted on the consignment note must be notified to us within 48 hours from delivery.
- Goods returned under clause 13, that are found to be undamaged and in full working order will be re-delivered to you. An administration charge along with the delivery charge (or actual carriage cost, whichever is the greater) will be charged to your credit/debit card account.
- Other than for items described in clauses 14 to 15, if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of delivery and return the goods to us, in the original packaging. These goods must be in pristine saleable condition and full working order. You will be wholly responsible for the return of the goods and any associated costs. We may, at our discretion, arrange on your behalf for the goods to be collected from you and your credit or debit card will be charged with the cost. Goods returned in this way that are incomplete, damaged or in any way unsaleable, will be re-delivered to you. An administration charge along with the delivery charge (or actual carriage cost, whichever is the greater) will be charged to your credit/debit card account. Where goods are being returned in this way, you must contact us to let us know and the goods must be despatched to us within 7 working days of such notification. If either notification or despatch extends beyond these time limits, your right to cancel will be revoked. Once returned goods have been checked at our warehouse each cancelled product will be subject to a restocking charge of 25%.
- Delivery will usually be within 7-10 working days depending on product that has been ordered (i.e. excluding weekends and bank holidays); a signature will be required. Delivery dates are estimated at all times and may be delayed without prior-notice. we cannot be held responsible for sudden stock shortages or manufacturing delays. Please call us if this affects your order as undelivered products caused by this problem will incur a redelivery charge.
- After you have paid for and signed for receipt of the goods, you will be their owner. We will issue an invoice, either electronically or by post, upon despatch of the goods.
- We will endeavour to take all possible reasonable care, to keep all details of your order and payment secure. However in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
- Damaged, or faulty goods, must be reported within 48 hours of delivery date. In cases of goods received damaged or faulty please retain the product (together with any packaging) and contact us within 48 hours of receipt (commencing the day after delivery), whereupon we will arrange for the item to be exchanged or offer a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You must notify us of non-delivery of expected orders within 3 days of the due date. Failure to do this will mean that you will be responsible for any goods lost.
- We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause of complaint then please write to us at the address shown on our contact page. We will respond in writing to all complaints within 5 days and will keep you informed throughout the process by your request.
- All items carry a minimum twelve months parts and labour guarantee. We do not offer extended warranties however; certain credit card companies may be able to provide this service to their cardholders.
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material. However we regret that we can not be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
19 Clifton Vale
We Reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.
Fyrefli Ltd, August 2005.